Maintenance & Materials
Plan and execute the maintenance of your fleet and efficiently manage your global inventory of spare parts.
• Get a holistic view over the maintenance of your fleet, improve management of maintenance and repairs, work practices, out-of-schedule corrective maintenance and condition monitoring of equipment.
• Most importantly, ensure that all aspects of the fleet management are in compliance with mandatory rules and regulations as well as charterers’ trading requirements.
• BASSnet™ Maintenance is approved by major class societies –DNV-GL, NK, LR, and BV
Optimise Maintenance & Inventory control with ‘Fleet Management’
• Set up equipment groups to logically group all vessels that share the same equipment structure.
• One-time creation of groups consisting of jobs and materials that can be shared among all your vessels allow you to optimise control over your inventory and maintenance jobs.
Automatic Stock Updates to minimize data entry
• Minimise minor data entry tasks as automatic stock updates will take place in situations where the integrated BASSnet™ Procurement module is used when ordering materials and the material consumption is noted during job reporting.
Total control over your equipment & materials movements
• Transfer equipment for repairs, transfer it for use on a different vessel or even transfer it to a warehouse for various reasons.
• Instead of proceeding with a new purchase, handle the transfer of common materials and excess stock of materials from one vessel to another.
Prioritise job safety
With the integration to BASSnet™ Risk Manager, conduct a thorough hazard assessment of jobs and issue permits to work for jobs that require them.
Maximise utilization of resources
Prevent down time and plan jobs efficiently. A complete overview is available to the Technical department at any time.
• maintenance scheduling of equipment
• connection of multiple equipment to a Scheduled Job (one-schedule feature)
• monitoring of counter readings with automated calculations
One-stop Defects and Claims monitoring
Easy monitoring of defects that have been reported for components or materials across the Vessel.
• Job Orders can be quickly linked for defect rectification.
• Use Claims Management to track and monitor the progress of all components and parts under warranty till completion giving you start-to-end control over the entire process.
Save time with a ‘Quick View’ of your Hull Inspections
See an overview of hull inspections, based on tank types, carried out across all vessels and have a simplified view of all observations noted during the inspection.